Saying Hello...

Hi,

Phil Hobden here. I'm a UK film maker. Our first feature, a martial arts action film 'Left For Dead' has just been released in the US on region 1 DVD (Plug) and we're working on a series of funded films.

As a rule I produce, write and do some shooting. Been in the industry 6 years and an independent through and through.

We self funded our firstf ilm which has led to bigger and brighter things. Which is nice!

Anyways more on me at:

www.mod-life.com

More on our films at:

www.left4dead.co.uk
www.fixersthemovie.co.uk

Enjoy!

Phil Hobden
-- Modern Life? --
www.mod-life.com

Interestingly, there is a short film that was released last year in Ohio with the same title. :) It's by William Johns of Cinevid Prods. Definitely a different plot line. :) Congrats on the success. I hope to do that well... or at least see my stuff at Blockbuster once.

Hey mr-modern, checked out your site. You got some good stuff there. The design of all four sites you have links to is very sleek. And a ton of content.

Poke

Thanks. We are very web driven, it helped us sell and finance our first and second films.

Phil Hobden
edit: Ad removed. Please stop advertising your film in every post.

Yeah, the net is a invaluable tool, and for the most, a cheap way to adverstise, so use it well i say. Good luck with your second film!

Back