• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch rough teaser for "LoveHate" my upcoming short.

...the title "LoveHate" is totally just a working title...
here is a totally unofficial teaser for my upcoming short that's currently being filmed... this was more of a bored exercise in editing however. the constant "preview" in the background is because im just using royalty free music samples... and the dialogue is clearly not mixed yet...but all that aside, i hope you enjoy a few shots from my upcoming short!

http://vimeo.com/14923134

shot on HV40

...oh yeah and probably NSFW

Looks like it could be fun. By the way, I think the "preview" really adds to it! ;)

What's your plan for music?

Also, pay no mind to the slow response, or lack thereof. The level of activity (comments-wise) in the screening room is sporadic. Doesn't mean nobody's interested.

Best of luck!

Looks like a funny movie. I need to see the full film now. Looks like a war of the roses type thing. The part where he is in the shower and she is on the pot was funny.

Last edited:
thanks guys... were definetly still shooting...should done by..... december? lol...as far as music goes were writing our own music, and it has a pretty eclectic range. this teaser was more of a random bored one night editing exercise... thanks!

Lotta shakey cam. But otherwise looks good.....You know youre official when she drops a deuce while youre showering.......

Back