• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Rodney Petrie's KARMA (short film)

It has been a very long time since coming to this forum and posting but it is good to be back here and I have a link to a short film I directed that has just been released on YouTube.

Story:

Basic premise of four people in a house with someone or something out there wanting to come in and get them.

Genre:

Suspense/Drama/Horror

Background:

Karma is based on a nightmare I had one night and the events in that nightmare prompted me to think that it would be interesting to create a short film based around it. The film is independently produced in Australia utilising actors from a local theatre company and on zero budget. It is the first production from WTHIS for 2012 and we have another project in the works that is scheduled for filming this September.

The Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP7JMEEO0Ks

The goal with this short film is to improve filmmaking techniques and gain advice/comment/constructive feedback on the film. It would genuinely be appreciated if feedback is constructive whether it is negative or positive.

Back