• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Robber

The effects: Not bad, not bad at all.

The whole experience would have been a hell of a lot better if the lighting let you see what was going on. Thought of adjusting that in post?

The effects: Not bad, not bad at all.

The whole experience would have been a hell of a lot better if the lighting let you see what was going on. Thought of adjusting that in post?

Thanks for your feedback! I did think about that in post-production, but I was a bit too focused on the flares while editing. Next time I will consider that a lot more, as a person unfamiliar with the house I could see being very confused with the lack of focus/lighting! Thanks again!

Thanks for your feedback! I did think about that in post-production, but I was a bit too focused on the flares while editing. Next time I will consider that a lot more, as a person unfamiliar with the house I could see being very confused with the lack of focus/lighting! Thanks again!

Its not so much confusing. Video is a very visual format... go figure. If it takes a lot of effort to see what you're trying to show, you're going to lose your audience. I'm watching to be entertained, not for the eye strain... if that makes sense?

Its not so much confusing. Video is a very visual format... go figure. If it takes a lot of effort to see what you're trying to show, you're going to lose your audience. I'm watching to be entertained, not for the eye strain... if that makes sense?

I understand where you're coming from! Some people like the artsy appearance, and some don't.

Nice, the brightness from the flare was a little too bright in the scene at 1:18 and when he comes down the stairs and you change the shot 1:31, there is almost no brightness coming from the flashlight.

Other than that i liked the long shots, the music was a little to much at some points, but started very good.

Nice, the brightness from the flare was a little too bright in the scene at 1:18 and when he comes down the stairs and you change the shot 1:31, there is almost no brightness coming from the flashlight.

Other than that i liked the long shots, the music was a little to much at some points, but started very good.

Thank you very much!

Back