• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "Roaming Hungry" - Feature length 'zomedy' - looking for people to focus test/preview

"Roaming Hungry" - Feature length 'zomedy' - looking for people to focus test/preview

Hey guys,

I'm about 98% done my very own first indie feature film called Roaming Hungry. It isn't for profit nor is it for any sort of festival, but simply to be released online on Youtube for people to enjoy with the hopes that I can make people laugh!

Plot Summary:

The zombie apocalypse is finally explained. Three very distinct groups and their stories play centerfold to the world of "Roaming Hungry". Wreath, a 24 year old mama's boy, is forced to leave his house to find a job by his mother. In this effort to find employment, he accidentally hits the first trace of zombie in the apocalypse, a zombified girl by the name of Sarah . Wreath takes care of the zombie in secret whilst feeding it and eventually falling in love with it in his garage. In a different light, a trio consisting of an unemployed girl named Stella and her two contesting love interests, Josh and Brendan, find themselves trapped in a provincial park amidst the zombie invasion, struggling for survival. And last but not least, two stoners, Carl and Reggie venture on a vacation up a mountain to escape the looming apocalypse only to find themselves on the trail of a strangely agile zombie clown who will stop at nothing to devour the brains of them both.

Genre: Indie Comedy

Expected Runtime: 115 minutes

Format: Digital, shot between 8MP and 18MP, formatted in 1080p (Full HD). Shot on a Canon VIXIA HF30 and Canon Rebel T3i DSLR.

Here are two of the trailers: Here are two of the trailers:
1st Trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pafB6WdyEKY
2nd Trailer - http://youtu.be/WPj8l_gpNMI

I directed, wrote, produced, shot and edited the movie by myself. Pretty much did everything except make the soundtrack and I even cameo in it a few times.

So as of now, there is but one final scene to be filmed. All the rest of the film is edited and in chronological order to be shown.

I need a few people who are interested in watching what I have so far - which is 105 minutes of the movie. All I need is for some people to perhaps critique it/point out continuity+video issues/overall review it. I promise you will laugh, I think its a very funny, light hearted movie.

If you do so I will gladly help promote any of your content if you want and/or give you credit on my youtube page.

Please respond if you're down!

Last edited:
Back