• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Red Moon - first project - low res lego animation SF from the year 2000

This week I found a CD-ROM I misplaced a few years ago with the 'trailer' of what was my first 'movie'.
Together with some good friend and a webcam we shot a ridiculous SF about Chinese Taikonauts stealing the American flag from the moon to replace it with their own: Red Moon.
The complete version wasn't finished when mine friends harddrive crashed. (I didn't have a computer to edit back than; we never edited before.)
I guess we wanted to put it on the internet, but we had no idea how to do that, lol. We could have invented YouTube in 2000! ;)

After making the storyboard, we built the landingcraft and moonbuggy from LEGO, made flags and bought black cardboard to make holes in it to serve as space background. We went to the beach to get some sand. We had to get rid of a lot of shells, lol...
Part of the score was make with a cheap toy casio keyboard :P

Actually we hadn't really any clue about what we were doing: exposure couldn't be controlled, so it's underexposed... hahaha

Let's have a good laugh about a low-res (174x144) crappy LEGO SF from the year 2000.
:P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jZYpSxssYc

Back