• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Red Beetle : Short Film

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgTNQ6gExJ0&feature=plcp
(Red Beetle : Full Film)

Desirae, a beautiful 23 years old girl, who is diagnosed with HIV. In a twisted act of revenge, she decides to spread the disease by sleeping with a variety of men. Weeks after she started executing her revenge plan in the city, she receives a call from her doctor, holding the most shocking information. Her HIV result was actually negative. Yet, the ironic news came in a bit too late. As one of her past victim is currently seeking out revenge for himself.

https://vimeo.com/dirtyd/red-beetle-trailer
(Red Beetle : Trailer)

And if you like it, please help support us by click "Like".

***** Please leave the comment and let us know what you guys think :D
Also check out our production company (EPYX) blog at http://epyxproduction.tumblr.com/ *****

Last edited:
Excellent production, good writing too. simple yet original, the story really came together. I Felt the suspense throughout, plus it had a great message. I would say a successful project. Well done :)

Yeah I really thought it was well done. One thing was when Noah was in his car with the voiceover I could not hear a thing! I don't know if it's my computer because lately my youtube sounds have seemed to be kinda messed up but I heard everything else fine and even when I turned my speakers up it was still hard to hear that one part.

Besides that it was really great, wasn't too long, I didn't get bored at all watching it and I stayed interested and the beginning hooked me in. A lot of the time I see a 13 minute video or something and within the first minute I end up closing it.

One last thing if you care for my critique was the lighting at some points were hard to see the actors faces but mostly the lighting was actually really good. It was just a bit dark for me at certain points, where it was hard to focus on the subject. Anyway great job I really liked it!

Yeah I really thought it was well done. One thing was when Noah was in his car with the voiceover I could not hear a thing! I don't know if it's my computer because lately my youtube sounds have seemed to be kinda messed up but I heard everything else fine and even when I turned my speakers up it was still hard to hear that one part.

Besides that it was really great, wasn't too long, I didn't get bored at all watching it and I stayed interested and the beginning hooked me in. A lot of the time I see a 13 minute video or something and within the first minute I end up closing it.

One last thing if you care for my critique was the lighting at some points were hard to see the actors faces but mostly the lighting was actually really good. It was just a bit dark for me at certain points, where it was hard to focus on the subject. Anyway great job I really liked it!

Thank you Pepper Jeck :D

Back