Recommend me a Stabilizers/Steadi/glidecam for around 200$

I've been looking around for a DSLR Video Camera Stabilizers/Steadicams/Glidecams. Can you recommend me something? Ofcourse I would like to go with HD glidecam but it's f**** expensive, so i have to choose something cheaper. I was looking at the youtube.com/watch?v=bdFCuZk4o9w but is it any good? Ive heard that it's not very good.

I've been pretty happy with the Flycam Nano for the money. Personally, I don't think the U-Flycam that you linked to is as solid a design as the Nano, which is pretty similar to the Glidecam HD series.

Last edited:
I don't know what you're after now - are you looking for a shoulder mount type rig or a Steadicam/stabiliser? They're completely different tools and you can't really replace one with the other.

I'm looking something that ables me to walk/run around with the camera, without the shaking and crap, so the picture can run smoothly. Winter is coming and I wanna film all kind of thins, for example snowboarders and winter sport, so when the object is moving, then I can follow them with my camera and everything runs smoothly.

Back