re-introducing myself !

Hi again! :hi: I'm Margo Macabee. Kinda forgot I joined in July, but got a membership last night. Glad I did, too! Lots of good stuff from :bow: clive, filmy, knightly and quite a few more over on those pages. I've read halfway through the screenwriters threads this morning. I'm cross-eyed, dizzy and my fanny went numb, but in a good way. I reread my first intro, man was I lying to you and myself! :bang: My screenplay was so not 'tight and tidy' And I do know I have plenty of work to do on it. Must say the posts I've read here have been very helpful to what I'm about to do to my script for this next rewrite. I screwed some stuff up royally but some stuff is top notch. Kinda nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Hope it's not a train coming...:eek: Don't mind me lurking until I get comfy with the program over here. I look forward to completely abusing my membership. :evil: JK, I'll be good...
Happy Halloween.
Be well,
Margo Macabee

Welcome back in and thanks for the kind words :) I think with scripts, they'll never quite be "Perfect". Perfection is something we strive for (journey), knowing we can't achieve it (destination). Life is a journey, everything e do is part of that journey... do it just above the best of your ability and the journey will be a good and exciting one.

Lurk away!

Doesn't that apply to every part of the filmmaking process? The script is never perfect, the shoot is never perfect, the final product is never perfect, etc..

Oh, and :welcome:

Perfect? :no: Yeah, I gave up on that, just a little while ago. Now...My 'done' is actually 'ready for the next critique so I can rewrite it again'. You wouldn't believe the script changes I made today. AGAIN, it seems to be headed to be a whole new script. I've learned alot, but I'll never use such blasphemy to say my screenplay is 'done'. :lol:

Thanks for the nice welcome wagon and hello again Will! See you in the morning.
:D
Margo

:welcome: to Premiere! Yes, there are lots of great tips and secrets in the Premiere sections, especially for screenwriting, I'm glad you found them useful.

Back