• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch RAYMOND MAY HAVE RABIES TRAILER

RAYMOND MAY HAVE RABIES TRAILER updated

Here my new short film trailer. His festival cherry will be POP next month here in Canada at one of the most important film festival of Québec province.

http://www.vimeo.com/8853882

- The tale of the Simard brother's co-dependent relationship: JR uses his obscene drawings as a creative catharsis for his intellectual incapacity while Arold tries to profit financially from this deviant talent.

RAPLR_picture_01_low_rez.jpg

RAPLR_picture_02_low_rez.jpg

RAPLR_picture_03_low_rez.jpg

Last edited:
Fairly cryptic (and bizarre) trailer.

Hope it does well at the festival! :)

I will take this as a complement!!!!! I think it's fu334k top! imagine the movie it self! and guess what, the writing is good, It's really written in the short film format, meaning, like a bad, but good, joke. MEaning, I did not try to make my feature films ideas fit in a short film.

I think I saw a rabbit vagina.

Rabbit vagina??!! WTF!@#$

Last edited:
Not sure what is going on there...doesn't even read like a film at all...more like random images tossed together.

I think it looks pretty good...but the rest is (as Steve put it) too cryptic.

I like the concept for the movie. Not sure how this will then turn out at the end, but I guess it's watch and will see.

It's a bit odd of a trailer, mainly mixing very static filming withe the bath scene.
I like the look and the way the actors play.

Not sure what is going on there...doesn't even read like a film at all...more like random images tossed together.

I guess you prefer ready made trailers were you have nothing to think!!!! Please, Please don't make an effort with your brain. I like to make stuff for people like my self, who like to THINK!

Nothing is random. Maybe not easy to read, but not random.

Why I'm defensive?

Because I like to be defensive specially with my stuff n_n

Please challenge yourself with my trailer and wait for the real story, which is, pretty good.

When it will be online ( after a small festival run starting on March), M1chae1 you will be first inform so you can have a look and say what you think.

How sound the dealio M1chae1?

I didn't think it was random.

It looks like a man with disabilities makes offensive art, and his caretaker tries to sell it to a female photographer. She says she is not interested, but she makes an offer of cash, to get it cheap. The caretaker accepts. Perhaps she is going to pass this off as her own and become a sensation and the caretaker will continue to sell the art until the truth is revealed. I like it.

Looking forward to the film!

I like the concept as well. You have a great compositional flair, your piece really is pretty to watch. The shot in the tub was hilarious...I honestly think it was because of the 'sword of Damocles' taped electrical cord above the tub with scissors and needlenose pliers. lol The only issue I have is with your logline, the brother is intellectually incapacitated so, imo, it would be impossible for him to make deviant art...you'd have to understand a system of ethics to deviate from it. Oh, and why the change to 3:2 framing at :45 sec?

You're an interesting filmmaker, BelangerRRRRRRRAAAARGGHHHs' :D

I love how it looks European and Appalachian at the same time :lol:

I guess you prefer ready made trailers were you have nothing to think!!!! Please, Please don't make an effort with your brain. I like to make stuff for people like my self, who like to THINK!

Nothing is random. Maybe not easy to read, but not random.

Why I'm defensive?

Because I like to be defensive specially with my stuff n_n

Please challenge yourself with my trailer and wait for the real story, which is, pretty good.

When it will be online ( after a small festival run starting on March), M1chae1 you will be first inform so you can have a look and say what you think.

How sound the dealio M1chae1?

I love when filmmakers insult me, it really makes me want to watch their movies.

I love when filmmakers insult me, it really makes me want to watch their movies.

That's awesome!!!!

n_n

OK wait, that was sarcasm?!

Hum hum.

I guess if you feel insulted that mean the hat fit.

Do you understand that metaphor?

P.M me if you want me to explain, you know, if you are shy to ask publicly. BEcause It such a simple metaphor, it'S possible you feel shy.

Seriously, do not take it to seriously n_n

Love in your heart M1chae1! n_-

Last edited:
I like the concept as well. You have a great compositional flair, your piece really is pretty to watch. The shot in the tub was hilarious...I honestly think it was because of the 'sword of Damocles' taped electrical cord above the tub with scissors and needlenose pliers. lol The only issue I have is with your logline, the brother is intellectually incapacitated so, imo, it would be impossible for him to make deviant art...you'd have to understand a system of ethics to deviate from it. Oh, and why the change to 3:2 framing at :45 sec?

You're an interesting filmmaker, BelangerRRRRRRRAAAARGGHHHs' :D

Thx!! :D

YOu ask great points were I will let you answer by yourself exept for the framing that I will answer:

When you go to museum and look at those beautiful paintings. Do they have all the same frame Ratio? What make them interesting is their composition inside the frame. Using different frame is just an other tool to created space and control space.

Having said that.

The real reason it's I needed to hide a COCACOLA bottle in foreground and I really wanted to use that shot, with out the big bottle.

Back