• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Rakosniczech - The Video

Here I want to show you short funny video I made as a part of my DIY project "Rakosniczech". It's purpose it so demonstrate main functionality of the crane in entertaining and funny way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acxhXOsljKo

Hope you ejnoy it and I will be happy to hear any feedback from you guys.

That was incredibly impressive! Two questions - What camera are you shooting with, and how do you do your coloring in the video? (What are you grading with?)

That was incredibly impressive! Two questions - What camera are you shooting with, and how do you do your coloring in the video? (What are you grading with?)

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed the video.

The most part of it was shot with Canon XA10 camera. We were only two with my friend, so set up was as simple as possible, just camera and tripod.
Test crane shots were made with rig you could see mounted on the crane. It was Blackmagic Cinema Camera with MFT mount and other parts.

The grading was done in Premiere, using Magic Bullet Looks and for BMCC shots, I also added Film Convert plug-in.

Back