• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Query Letter Feedback

Hello everyone,

I wanted to get some feedback on my query letter and figured this would be a great forum to do it in. If you had to choose between the two, tell me if you would think a producer would like it or not, and any other feedback would be great as well. Blank lines are so no one steals any of my ideas, and it does not take away from your understanding of the query as a whole. Help is very much appreciated. Thanks.

Dear ________,

I recently completed an original film script entitled __________. It is packed with action, nearly every line is witty, and all flows within ______’s history until the final days of the war.

Damon has no faith whatsoever in times the gods have the greatest influence over the world. Adrian looks to end the war by taking out Damon. The witty and dashing Alexander who loves to talk dirty to women didn’t even want to make the decision, and would you believe that young Adam does it to impress a girl?

One way or another, these courageous soldiers took upon themselves the role and responsibility of leadership over an entire army, and one way or another; every last one of them loses their minds.

In an era defined by enough madness as it is, the four still try to end the war in a fragile state of mind, and find themselves facing the greatest of both internal and external struggle; an emotionally trying and unrelenting war they wage with themselves and others.

I am a part of the company as a freelance writer I created called __________, and I am a graduate of __________. Call _____________ or e-mail ________________.

Back