• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Psychological thriller short film

I'm not sure I would list that as a psychological thriller. It was odd...I didn't understand it...my mind was a little confused...if that's what you mean by psychological, then I understand your viewpoint--however, it wasn't very thrilling.

It might have been cool to be made as if it was a found film...perhaps each character would take turns holding the camera...keep the story the same...but have the POV of each character filming...that might have been more spooky.

I hope you don't mind the honestly. Thanks for sharing with us. It was certainly a unique short...

as said previously, I dont think it is accurate to describe this as a psychological thriller; no suspense is created at any time, and it was more surreal than psychological.

There was a couple of shots in which the continuity was comprimised; not in terms of props etc, but of the lighting. This was down to the fact that natural light was being relied upon, therefore the shadows and intensity of the light get mixed up from time to time

I thought the credits looked at bit poor

I'm not sure if it was a problem with my computer streaming the film or if it was intentional, but i liked the 'jittery' sound and images. it made the film exist in an almost 'animated' world

because the actors were perforing what was essentially a dumb show, and they ony had gesture to rely on, there were times their movements and expressions seemed a little forced. I guess it would be possible to argue that this was down to the aesthetic, but this is how I felt all the same

i like the clarity of the images; it looks like you have been using a nice camera

anyway, cheers for sharing

Back