• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "Project: Kill Lana's Boyfriend" Short Film

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to share this short film, I worked on, with you entitled: "Project: Kill Lana's Boyfriend"

This is a short indie film made on an out-of-pocket/zero budget that we've just begun submitting to festivals.

You can watch "Project: Kill Lana's Boyfriend" here!

THEN SHARE IT AND SPREAD IT, LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!

In fact, invite everybody you know to watch it! Then invite everybody you don't know to watch it! Then approach random people on the street and demand that they watch it too! Cry hysterically until they agree if necessary! Then pull out your iPhone right there on the spot and watch them watch it for the full 25min, standing in the middle of that busy intersection, giving them threatening looks every time they don't laugh at the things you thought were funny when you first watched it! Then cry hysterically again for good measure, even if it isn't necessary!

WHAT IS IT ABOUT, YOU ASK? WELL...

A psychopathic youth plots the elaborate murder of his dream girl's boyfriend, who happens to be the nicest guy in the world.

WHO IS IN IT, YOU ASK? PERHAPS SOMEONE YOU KNOW, YOU ASK?

Adam Bernett as Lana's Boyfriend
Vishesh Abeyratne as Vishesh
Rhiannon Moller-Trotter as Lana
Written and Directed by Andre Szydlowski

Oh, and if you haven't already liked our facebook page...you know what to do...

http://www.facebook.com/pklbf

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2066948/

Thanks for taking the time to watch it! Let me know all your thoughts on the film!

Sedate your shaky cam.
Work on your indoor audio collection.

I'm sure it's cute and funny all the way to the end, but I turned it off @ ~ 2min.

Colors look great.
Acting looks fine.
The inserts and effort that went into set design were very impressive and well thought out.
Pretty sure the shaky cam and silly premise were what the rest couldn't overcome.

Back