• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Portrait: A Documentary on the Minds Behind the Camera

A documentary that explores into the question: In the age of Instagram, what sets a professional photographer apart?

We hit 27% funding in just about a week, and have a little over two weeks remaining to hit our goal. Any pledging and sharing would be greatly appreciated. A $5 pledge gets your portrait in the film.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/andynewman/portrait-a-documentary-on-the-minds-behind-the-cam

Everything I do is about connecting real people and real moments from the offline world to the online world. I am fascinated with the process of creative arts. But I believe that process should be demystified.

This film will break down the creative process, while giving you an all-access look into the life of three professional photographers. If funding is successful and this film can be made, I don't want to stop with photography.

I hope you'll consider pledging and sharing this with anyone you think might find it interesting. Every little bit helps.

As a side note, if you're in the Central Ohio area, we're doing free headshots for anyone who pledges $25 or more. Let me know if you'd like details on that.

Back