• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Pizza 2 die 4 Trailer (My First Movie)

Hello there,
My name is Peter and I'm 16 years old. This is my first film studies project where we had to create a movie trailer. I used Final Cut Express and Adobe After effects for editing. It was a really difficult project as I had to learn After Effects by myself over 2 days, however, I am quite pleased with the results.

As I previously stated, this is my first film, so I'd appreciate any feedback I can get.

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81euGlepfBQ

Please comment and rate it :) (subscribe too)
Thanks,
Peter

Nice beginning video

Congrats on being able to use Adobe After Effects like that after two days. That's a feat you should be proud of. Looking at your video, I would strongly suggest you use a tripod when shooting shots such as you beginning. It takes away from the enjoyment of watching when the picture is all shaky. I don't know if you had a time limit on this or if you made it for fun but I would have invested about twenty to thirty dollars in supplies to make a prop for fake blood spatter. It would have really sold your scene when the guy sitting down gets shot. If you have any questions on what i'm talking about, look up IndyMogul on Youtube.

don't know if you had a time limit on this or if you made it for fun but I would have invested about twenty to thirty dollars in supplies to make a prop for fake blood spatter. It would have really sold your scene when the guy sitting down gets shot. .

I agree. You can even go to the local grocery store and set up a squib rig using some corn syrup, food coloring, a plastic tube and a bike pump. there are also plenty of online tutorials for how to figure out other squib types, such as explosive bullet impact and so forth. good work on the credit effects, btw. I enjoyed the timing you had on the bullet shots and when the slugs hit the walls as well.

keep it up.

Woodruff

Back