• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Opportunity For Film Makers

R

rhinoqulous

Hi there,
My name is Erik Matson, and I work for Devine Lifestyles, a production company based in Minneapolis, MN. We are currently looking for some freelance filmmakers to do some shooting, it won't be paid, but it is for a product that will have a national release, and that looks good on a portfolio. What we are working on is a series of relaxation DVD's, and we are looking for a variety of different types of shots from around the country. The requirements are a 3 CCD camera, all shots on a tripod with good lighting, etc. We are also looking for digital still photographs of 5 megapixles or better. If this sounds interesting, contact me at rhinoqulous@mac.com and I'll email you the information. We should have a web sight posted in a few days, and when it's up I'll post a new message for all of you.

Thanks,
R.E. Matson
Devine Lifestyles

Back