OK I know, my posts are weirds.. HEre my web site to follow me

HEYY!!!!!!!!!!

YOu don'T use the GOd$#$@!$@#3 right tools to do the job. It's like you are trying to paint a car in red with a broom.

Never phone somebody who just died. It can be disturbing for you... if he answers.

HEre's my website to follow all my stuff. Facebook twitter, youtube, vimeo ect. And don't be shy I will ad you!!!

http://www.REDastronaut.com

Please I beg you to follow me.. =(T.T)= I'm walking on my knees with no dignity right now. I make very poor, bad, good, fantastic crazy things, and sometime movies, I swear!!! I just finish I fiirst trailer. Everybody say I'm derange, but they liked it in secret! n_n

I will update very very very often with great stuff and inside from the video game industry ( I'm an animation director for Activision) and great up dates on CGI stuff from movies ( I worked on 300 and SIN CITY as an animator)

And I will confess I likes 12 inchs actions figure, or what some call them, dolls for disturbed adult males. ( no body call them like this (n_n)

Ok I need to go to call my friend who just died.

Ram

You're a strange one, for sure. ;)

Always interesting posts, mind you.
smiley_five.gif

Is that a Millennium Falcon on your head or are you just happy to see me? :D

Bizarre short, for sure! Anywho, I took a peek at your Imdb page and am really impressed with your animation history. You seem to have started out as a teenager, are you self-taught?

I took a peek at your Imdb page and am really impressed with your animation history. You seem to have started out as a teenager, are you self-taught?

Yeahhhhh, I was 19 when I started in the entertainment industry. I went to Art school, but fail miserably. So I quit. Then I did a small course in CGI, it was in 1999. I got a job the day I finished that course for a CGI TV show. A really bad show. But It was a good experience to learn, and specially to learn how to be professional.
Having talent and skills is good, but if you are an ass and cocky in your first 5 years, people will hate you and will have hard time getting contracts for jobs. After 10 years (like me) You can become, a little bit an ass, because, well, you are an old fart working with teens who have no respect for old persons! So you have to teach them respect. Now I'm enjoying my big office, and not doing CGI anymore, just telling other people what to do then play with my Lego, video games, at my huge desk like a good video game Animation Director. HAAAAA I love my job.

Becoming a Animation director: CHECK!

Becoming an artist filmmaker who makes money with his art films: On his way

just what i needed

dude i love your craziness would you be intrested in being a guest on a radio show get some information out about your work i think it would benifit us both greatly and from the looks of your post you have a unfathomable sense of humor that i think the show can use if intrested please contact me at countryboy2008jr@yahoo.com

and again let me just say wow your plain nuts !!!!

Love your posts... dont go all normal anytime soon..

I love your props. They ninja mask in the "Radical Rifle Icon" is sweeeet! Using railroad modeling scenery materials on some masks is crazy too

Back