• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Official trailer release

No self-respecting Washingtonian comes down from Seattle!! Seriously, they would have gone to him!

Really though. Looks like a fantastic movie. You grabbed my attention and make me want to watch the feature. The goal of any trailer.....mission complete.

This looks real good but the audio could use some help. I think you need to send the audio out for mastering. It has a lot of noise in the background that maybe could be filtered too or helped in mastering. I noticed that many indie films are lacking in the audio area even though the visuals are amazing. Too bad many never bother to take the audio to the next level. Maybe consider getting noise reduction and analog mastering done to your audio at a studio.

Thanks for taking a look! The audio is a bit rough, we pushed out the trailer in a rush. The song has a lot of noise but I guess that's just the band's style. The dialogue needs to be cleaned up for sure.

Thanks again.

No self-respecting Washingtonian comes down from Seattle!! Seriously, they would have gone to him!

Ahem! I am a native Seattleite, and us Seattleites happen to like our sister city to the South, and we like to travel! Portland is a cool city. :)

I agree with what people have been saying. It looks really nice, and the trailer does the trick. Personally, I prefer brevity, and I think you could probably chop off maybe 30-seconds of this trailer, while still delivering the goods. Regardless, nice work!

Back