• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Occupy Vancouver

Hey, I'm a bit of a photographer, whos trying out video (yeah, dslrs are great eh?)

This is my first attempt at videography, please excuse the shaky cam lol, already trying to figure out some sort of steady cam system. And yes, I know its not the greatest lol, but its better than I expected it to be haha.

Anywho here it goes.

bah embeds not working. Link here http://vimeo.com/30613757

damn im horrible. Sorry for double post. Hit back button to change something and some stuff fudged up

Last edited:
A monopod and After Effects Warp Stabilizer will get you where you need to be. The good thing is you can get you're footage now and find someone who has the latest version of AE or pick it up yourself. Good stuff!

Thanks! I was thinking of actually getting some pvc and building a shoulder rig tomorrow.

go to youtube first...there you will find some diy rigs you can make..it should help..the really good ones actually tell you what to buy and size info then show you how they actually made it...good luck!

Back