• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Not so Grim, but still Grim.

You're doing a web-series about the Grim Reaper?!

You stole my idea! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding. Looks like our stories will be very different from each others'. I'll follow yours, if you follow mine (I don't have a FB page, yet, but I'll let you know when I do). Good luck! :)

You're doing a web-series about the Grim Reaper?!

You stole my idea! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding. Looks like our stories will be very different from each others'. I'll follow yours, if you follow mine (I don't have a FB page, yet, but I'll let you know when I do). Good luck! :)
Not just any Grim Reaper! The whole world in which the Grim Reapers live!

But I would love to follow your Facebook page! Give ours a like and as soon as yours is up and running we shall return the favour! :)

http://www.facebook.com/ataleofdeath

I already liked it, and I look forward to seeing what you do with it. Mine is a comedy, so I think there's plenty of room for both of us (and I'll definitely give you a shout when it's time for me to start promoting it). I'll be sure to check out your crowdfunding effort. Cheers!

Back