nikon d5300 vs canon 5d for filmmaking

Hi .I m thinking on buy my first camera and i have this killing question on my mind.

Should i buy a d5300 or a 5d m3?

And all beacause of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjgh4RJasQc

As i Can see the quality is the same (if not better

The nikon have a good low light and better dynamic range(13.9 ev)

Before anything, i know but i not considering the 5d´s:

Magic latern raw,better low light(for me(i repeat,for me)the nikon wins this with the good price ,and i have no doubt of that)

I just wanna know from someone that got the d5300 that its just because of youtube compression,or that comparison its that equal(in normal light condition),and the d5300 its that awesome.Or further the shallow Dof there is a WAY MUCH better image quality that the 5d full frame sensor give ,and i cant see on youtube.

As i can see a good original sample.this youtube compression makes a lot of doubt

THANKS A LOT

I just left a post about this somewhere on the D5300. Its ok. I've run into some messes with the audio input jacks on all my Nikons. Send them in and the warranty always gets denied on the repair. Frustrating and unclear, but it shoots well. Great in low light and clean and easy to use. I mentioned to another member I'm selling a D5200 pretty close in quality if you're in the market for one, PM me.

Back