Newb says "Hi"

Heya folks!

I'm new here, but super excited about the potential networking provided by this forum. I've been writing music my entire life, but was only recently introduced to scoring. I've been in love with film since the very first movie I saw when I was 5 at the drive-ins with my mom (E.T. - Spielberg ,1982, if you were wondering). Until recently, I would have felt fully under qualified to be on this forum. However, I just finished my first full film scoring, and it was honestly the most satisfying creative experience of my life, without question!

For the first time I feel like my skill set can contribute to something bigger than anything I can make on my own. So here I am making myself completely vulnerable to the interwebs. I'll post more details about the film I just worked on and the type of project I am looking for in the appropriate section of the forum. Since I'm new to this industry, I've decided to offer my next two projects for free since my goal here is to simply have the opportunity to work with others who have a shared love for film.

I'll post the info of my last project along with some more details about what I'm interested in the appropriate sub-forum since I'm not supposed to post links here.

A grand "hello" to you all, and my sincerest "thank you" to those that have provided this platform for people of all disciplines and backgrounds to come together for an amazing artistic adventure. I look forward to meeting you all!

Back