• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

New Trailer With Post-Crowdfund

Hi all!

I've just released the trailer and post-production crowdfund for my film Property. You can find both here:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jaddisonfilms/property-a-film-about-modern-slavery/

I actually had a crowdfund for production not too long ago where we raised a third of our goal (£3400). With this we went ahead with production and achieved some amazing things. Of course it was a massive challenge not having the funds we desperately needed; but we grit our teeth and managed to pull it off. We've got a tremendous film in our hands we just need to finish it properly now with a beautiful score! But that of course means more money!
We're trying to raise just £900 now and that will mean we can finish the film - but boy is it a task to do that!

Thanks to anyone who can help us out or even just check out the trailer on the crowdfund itself! <3

Jon :)

Back