• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

link New SaaS Platform in Development - Video Production Process AI Automation

Hey guys.

I'm a producer and director working in commercial video production. Myself and my colleagues have many years experience, and in that time we have come to the conclusion that there is a real lack of software out there that is tailored towards the automation of video production processes.

My question is do any of you use SaaS platforms in your video businesses, and if so, which ones and why?

I have created a short survey that asks these and similar questions. I would really appreciate if you could take a couple of minutes to fill it in. I'm currently developing an app that unites the key areas of commercial video production - Client Briefing, Budget Creation, Equipment Management, Contacts and Project Management.

I'm looking for government funding to complete my work and the insights from this research will go a long way to legitimising my claims that there is a massive need for a platform like this.

Thanks guys!

Link to Survey - https://production-research.typeform.com/prodresearch

Back