• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch New Music video by The Blah Boutique

Hey y'all,

Here's the latest music video that I produced for my band, The Blah Boutique: http://youtu.be/Rk9c7hQWBvI

My day job is producing video content for large companies (mostly in California's Silicon Valley) for web, trade shows and sales tools, but this is now the 3rd music video I've produced and would love some constructive criticism.

Thanks for your time!

Love the feel and the attitude of the video. The only problem for me was how your lead singer/bassist acted. I know she's probably not an actress but during the performance parts (live singing) she looked like she didn't know what to do with herself. There was all this action going on with all the rest of the performance shots of the band and then there she is, just standing there, not being awesome!

Other than that everything else was spectacular...maybe a little more of a story built in but I loved the costumes, the color, the shot choice and the editing.

Well done video IMO.

Back