New Film "An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge

Contact

This is the hanging story? Yes? The one where his wife is the end?
Did you also know that Contact a Broadway musical/dance show was also based on this great story? It's the one where the women is dressed in yellow at the nightclub. Same idea, but it's based on a suicidal variation.
Looks like an interesting take on the story, will you be screening in NYC/NJ anytime soon? Or have footage/trailers/streaming video online?
Let me know, I always loved that story, short but strong~
spacecadet

www.brandeesanders.20m.com

Owl Creek - yes the hanging movie!

Hey

Yes this is the hanging movie!! Our screenig was great on June 21! Well received. I'm not sure when we will be screening in the NYC/NJ area, but I will post it here when we do. We do have a trailer on our webpage www.owlcreekproductions.com. Please take a look if you can and let me know what you think!

I had heard about the musical, but have not seen it.

Susan Odom

Susan,

First of all, good luck with the film. Did you know that the story was used on television by both Hitchcock and Rod Serling (Twilight Zone) in the 50's? :shock: If those two liked the story as well, we are in good company!!

I recently used the "original story by" to write an urban drama short script set in NY for an actor friend of mine who loved the original story.

Best of luck!

WC

Owl Creek

Hi
Yes I'm aware that there were those earlier versions. I've never seen the Hitchcock version, but own a copy of the twlight zone/Enrico vresion. It is a great story. I'm working on getting into festivals now. Your sceenplay sounds interesting. Tim Robbins was in a movie years ago, that was loosely based on owl creek too. I do love the story!
Susan Odom

Back