• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch New Corporate Showreel (2016)

It has been a few years since I took the effort to make a little showreel.
(My previous one is from 2012)

My main intention is to give prospects an impression of what I can do visually.
I'm running a videoproduction company. Most videos I make are corporate videos, so I wanted to create a really short, but (hopefully) powerful impression of the quality I can deliver.

(I know: this showreel focusses on the visuals that are taken out of context and don't really show how I can tell a great story that will help my clients. It is just a first impression :P )

What do you think?
My showreels just get keeping shorter and shorter. My first one in 2006 was over 8 minutes. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPmkbfXvZys

I must admit: I've been carrying the rough cut of this showreel on my tablet for a few months now and appears to be a real ice-breaker to get people enthousiastic about the quality of my work. :)

Last edited:
Looks good! I actually think this is a great length for a corporate showreel – if they like the look they can explore an expanded portfolio, but there's nothing more tedious than wading through dozens of 3+ minute reels.

I like. Looks nice. If you've got the footage to justify making it longer, then I think you should do that. But as is, it's very impressive.

It has been a few years since I took the effort to make a little showreel.
(My previous one is from 2012)

My main intention is to give prospects an impression of what I can do visually.
I'm running a videoproduction company. Most videos I make are corporate videos, so I wanted to create a really short, but (hopefully) powerful impression of the quality I can deliver.

(I know: this showreel focusses on the visuals that are taken out of context and don't really show how I can tell a great story that will help my clients. It is just a first impression :P )

What do you think?
My showreels just get keeping shorter and shorter. My first one in 2006 was over 8 minutes. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPmkbfXvZys

I must admit: I've been carrying the rough cut of this showreel on my tablet for a few months now and appears to be a real ice-breaker to get people enthousiastic about the quality of my work. :)

Nice :), nice to see somebody else from Rotterdam.

Looks good! I actually think this is a great length for a corporate showreel – if they like the look they can explore an expanded portfolio, but there's nothing more tedious than wading through dozens of 3+ minute reels.

Thanks!

That was part of my conciderations as well.
If someone wants to watch more: dive into the portfolio :)

@CF:
I tried to add stuff, but I felt it didn't really add something extra to the reel.

Today I edited a little peak behind the scenes from various productions I did in the past few years where I actually did get some BTS-footage.
I figured it would be fun to make 1 little short video from that footage plus some pieces from the actua productions :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bbNGUfAYQ8

Back