New Computer for Video Editing.

Hello, I am currently using an HP Touchsmart 310 all in one PC to edit all my films. I edit 1080p video using Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects and It has been getting the job done, but not at the speed I would like it to. It has an AMD Athlon II dual core 2.8GHz cpu, 4gb of ddr3 ram, a 750gb hard drive, and a ATi Radeon HD 4270 integrated GPU. I have been using it for the past 3 years and I fell its time for an upgrade. I'm looking for a pc that can edit 1080p video and preview it at full resolution at 60fps. I would like to be able to render the videos and not have it take half the day. I would also Like to have it so I can upgrade it for editing 4K video in the future. I am not sure what price point would be the best value so I would like a build list for the following price ranges
$1,200 - $1,500
$1,500-$1,850
$1,850-$2,200
$2,200-$2,700
$2,700-$3,200
and $3,200-$3,600
If anyone could help me that would be great.

Welcome aboard:

I am not sure what price point would be the best value so I would like a build list for the following price ranges

Go to a computer shop. Ask them and post what they say here for an opinion would be the best idea. Computer stuff in your neck of the woods is going to be different to mine.

There have been "want to build a new PC" threads popping up a lot lately, have a look around and you'll find them. I don't really want to keep repeating myself.
Plus you're asking us to do a LOT of work. First, define your budget, what you can spend "maximum" and what you'd like to spend, "ideally". That way we aren't wasting time making builds for you at tons of different price ranges (seriously, did you expect us, who know nothing about you, and for your first post, to spend an hour doing this for you when you could spend a few hours researching by yourself and not have to ask?).

Back