• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch New, 1.5 minute comedy short

Not bad. My commentary (opinion):

-The pacing feels a tad slow. Some of the dialogue could have been cut out and it would have improved the short. I bet this could have been a 30-45 second skit.

-The female actor's recorded voice seemed too soft compared to the male actor (differing mic positions?). I would have upped the volume of the female actor in post so that the volume of both actors were better balanced out.

-The small bits of VFX were a nice touch. As this is a comedy, the cheezyness actually adds to the effect!

-The actors themselves played their parts well.

I hope you find this feedback valuable, and good luck

Oh... and I liked this video from you guys... I think I'll take a browse through your channel :)

Yes, I found your feedback very helpful, particularly the sound level comment... I will now go back through and listen to it, to see how different they are, and take measures to prevent that with my next short

Back