• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Never A Good Time

Hey, this is my video final for Lighting/field production. I know there are multiple problems and I'd like to hear anything/everything from you all. Thanks!

p.s. The uploaded quality is horrible, I'll try on uploading one to better quality.

http://vimeo.com/2478948

It's hard to tell sometimes with downloaded clips, but it looked pretty good to me. I really liked the bathroom lighting. On some of the scenes though, it looked like there was a little too much shadow, and the lab was a little dark.

Nice job though.

Chris

thanks! Its funny the way the class is set up actually: We were supposed to direct the film.....even though its basically an intro to lighting class. It worked for me because I do want to direct and or write, but it might have slowed some other people down. I still got a lot out of the class and yeah I agree there are some definite lighting problems. As there are with the story (it was very weak and I tried to fit way too much into a short : / )

another problem I forgot to note and wanted to know if anyone picked up on it. During the bathroom scene when the man looks at himself in the mirror. In the top right of the mirror you can see my reflection. : / oops

Back