• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Need someone to score my feature

Hello Everyone,

I just finished my first feature. I was able to hire actors from New York, Chicago, Texas and California. I had 1500 people submit through Actors Access and I "hired" these teens. They are all like me. I am a lead in an Indy project that comes to redbox in a couple of months. I also shot two two scenes in Jared Hess's (Napoleon Dynamite) new comedy opposite Sam Rockwell. We are all unknowns but with a ton of set experience.

I made this feature after I went to producers for a regular on a new sitcom. I didnt get it. So I decided to make my own way! These other teens and their parents believed in the project so flew in on their dime.

I'm telling you this because I'm now looking for someone to score the film that wants to get their name out as we believe we might get some great press since I'm 17.

Is anyone on here looking for a fun gig but doesnt need pay? I'm sorry there isnt pay as my entire wad was shot on production.

I hope someone is between gigs.
The movie is like a new version Breakfast club. Here is a local story on me. http://www.jrn.com/kivitv/news/Local-teen-makes-independent-film-in-Eagle-271625141.html

Hey, the project sounds very interesting from the information provided in the article. I'm also an under-18 film aficionado from the Western states, and I'd love to contribute to your film. You can contact me at jesserobinsonproductions[at]gmail.com to hear my previous work. If you're interested I'm willing to compose and send you a rough concept of a piece for your film in case you aren't ready to commit to me writing for the entire film. Hope to hear from you!

Back