• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Need Some VFX Support?

Greetings .

I'm a VFX Supervisor. Over the past year, I've had several Indie Talkers reach out and ask me specific questions about how to create specific VFX shots ... indie-style.

Please consider this post an open invitation to drop me a line if you want any assistance in how to plan, execute, and post VFX shots specific to your film. Due to my schedule I can't actually complete the shots myself, but I can certainly offer advice which will get you off on the right foot, BEFORE you shoot.

If I receive any particularly interesting questions which would broaden the knowledge base on Indie Talk, I'll post the question & answer here as a how-to. NOTE: I'll remove your name & all the details about your project.

How to reach me: schelesny AT gmail.com

If you follow me on Twitter (@ThomasSchelesny), you'll be the first the receive a document I'm currently finishing up: How to Shoot Miniatures, Indie Style. It's a simple tutorial describing how to shoot miniatures for your film. I don't really tweet much (ever), but I'm working on it!

About me: SpecialProjectGroup.com

- Thomas

Back