Need Help with Music Video

I am going to post this on a differnt thread also so sorry if that isn't proper. I have completed a music video for a band called Taproot as part of thier music video contest. I am asking for people to help me win the contest by voting for my video. If you do vote you can also win some cool prizes!! Below is a letter explaining the contest and how to vote for me!

Thank you in advance!

--Chris O'Hara

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

We are asking for everyone to please give us a hand in making our video, "DeWolfe", the champion of the Taproot Video Contest. It will only take a few minutes and just by voting you too can win cool prizes! We are three independent music video makers from Lansing, MI. We really believe in the video and hope you will take some time to view it and help us win!!

TAPROOT VIDEO CONTEST VOTING INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Please go on the web to:

http://www.taprootvideocontest.com/

2. Then click on the “VOTE” tab at the top.

3. You will need to register by using the “Click Here” that is highlighted.

4. You will need to fill in some standard information (i.e. name, address, email, etc.)

5. You will need to verify your email address. To do this open your email and wait for the confirmation message to be sent. This should take no longer than 5 minutes. You may want to check your Spam folder (or Junk Mail Folder) as the confirmation email sometimes gets mistaken for Spam.

6. Then click on the “Home” tab. On this page you will see the "Top 10 videos".

7. Our video will be found under

Artist: CMO
Video Title: DeWolfe

8. Click on the “Vote/Play” button to watch the video. When the new screen comes up you will see a “Use It” check box. You will need to check that to vote for us!!

The file is a Quicktime 6.0 file. You may need to update your Quicktime player (which is free) in order to see the video. You can update at:

www.quicktime.com

9. Please pass this around to as many people as possible as we will need all the "Use It" votes we can get.

Thank you in advance for your support. We are sure you will see that our video is by far the best in the contest. So please help support independent video makers!!

Sincerely,

Chris O'Hara, Dallas Griffin and Aaron Picot

Rowdy Soul Productions
(formerly Crazy Bookhead Studios)

PS

You can vote only once per email address, but I know some of you have multiple accounts. If you feel like it please register all of your email accounts and vote!!

Back