• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Natural Colliders - A short movie about "existing" (shot in Vietnam)

Hey guys,

I made another short movie set in Southeast Asia. This time around I shot everything in Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam). The movie is about the difference between "being alive" and "existing".

I'm looking to get some real and even harsh feedback (if necessary) because I'm planning on making many more of these using the same type of format.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVA_J9h9ZN8

Firstly ,Good Narration and Nice Script too.And a soothing music to add to that.
Now my personal suggestions,
May be you could've shot some more b-rolls of some close ups for showing facial expressions.
and next time take care of stabilization a bit more.

Firstly ,Good Narration and Nice Script too.And a soothing music to add to that.
Now my personal suggestions,
May be you could've shot some more b-rolls of some close ups for showing facial expressions.
and next time take care of stabilization a bit more.

Hey man, thank you so much for the feedback. When I was shooting I got a lot of cool close-ups, but when I started editing I thought that it was more important to show chaos and objects flowing perfectly without (almost) never hitting each other.

Stabilization is a big problem of mine. I got the same feedback for my first short I posted here (People On Trains). One of the problems is that a large part of the shots I use are clips I filmed while on something that's moving (scooter, touk touk, train, etc.). The other one is that I'm still very new to film making so I'm still kinda goofy with my camera. Do you know any good tricks to shoot better while moving a lot?

Back