• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Natasha Kizmet: The Movie

It looks funny, good looking women are always interesting to watch :-)
The audio and the setting looks great.

On the lower side the story line starts a like a movie and then becomes more of a pre-staged mockudocumentary. What Borat managed to re-create during most of the film is reality, if we don't believe it, it won't be funny. For example the joke at the coffee job doesn't seem to work because of that. Other times it gets really funny because it looks natural.
Also it's a bit predictable, if she asks for dancing jobs while showing the boobs, well I knew exactly where she was going to end, and it's even less surprising that she runs away too quickly from the striptease place.

Just my thoughts, I could be completely wrong :-)

Having said that, it still looks promising.

I looks funny. And it's photographed well. The lead girl is cute and interesting to watch.

I'd be very curious as to the budget of a film like this...obviously the camera package is nice, as well as the lighting, the locations, and the costume. But it's clearly independent...and I'm always curious to get an idea of how a budget was stretched. Not that you have to divulge this info...I'm just making a point that films like this either waste money like there is no tomorrow, or they are highly resourceful with shockingly low budgets.

The production value is nice, my point isn't to down the quality...

There is definitely a target audience also. Sort of a Rhinestone Cowboy meets Borat meets [insert appropriate softcore title here] kinda idea, which I like.

Good luck with this.

Back