• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Naomi and the Heartbreakers - Scott Pilgrim & Kick-Ass inspired short film

Check out our short film Naomi and the Heartbreakers that just had its premiere on YouTube! We worked really hard on this film and it was made guerilla style with a very small budget.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sg7yhbugCQ

Storyline:

Naomi (Linda Molin) is blue-haired, unemployed and meaningless. When she is dumped by the love of her life on her 20th birthday she has had it. She decides to become a masked vigilante who fights "heartbreakers", but she soon begins to understand that love might not be as simple as she first thought.

Description:

Naomi and the Heartbreakers is a low-budget short film inspired by films such as "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World" and "Kick-Ass". The film is produced by Film i Dalarna and the Swedish and Australian production company Artheory. It's written and directed by Jonathan Persson, a young filmmaker who has been awarded by the Swedish Film Institute, and the executive producer is Daniel Wallentin, director of the feature film "One Eye Red".

The film stars Linda Molin in the title role. Linda is one of Sweden's top actresses and has received a number of awards and nominations for her roles in the Swedish feature films "Bitch Hug" and "She Monkeys".

I hope you'll like the film, and if you do please support us by subscribing, liking and/or sharing!

Great short! I love the cinematography and VFX. You have a great sense of humor and timing. I love the part when he is about to give her back her heart, and then throws it on the ground. The acting, writing, and soundtrack is good as well. I loved the ending.

Back