• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

My website.

I'd like some feedback on my website. www.buckonstuff.com

Do you think trailers would be good in the movie reviews? I plan on putting stills of the movies into the reviews.

Does the text look ok?

The site went live like 2 weeks ago. Also feel free to leave comments on the posts over there. It would help build the site. Thanks for the info guys.

The text doesn't look "old" to me, but it does strangely bother me. I guess I'm not a fan of blocky-looking text? I don't know.

I'm probably just being weird.

The content itself is outstanding. Very sharp, very witty writing.

Thank you for your input. I don't see the blockiness but if youre seeing it I know others will be as well. Does the blockiness bug your eyes? That what most worried about. Once I figure out how to change the font I will give a few diff ones a try. Still leaning out to use wordpress.

I'm glad you find it witty that's one of the things I go for when writing.

What do the rest of you think?

I'm looking for more people to interview for my website anyone want to get interviewed PM me and we will talk about what I'm looking for.

Also any of willing to do an audio and or video interview?

I think the site is cool... The font bothers me too though (but I'm not sure it would have if it hadn't been pointed out). It's a little too blogger-y to me? But sweet site overall!

Browsers may not be displaying the font correctly since you chose a custom one. I doubt it's defaulting to the second choice, that's a very basic one. Try it in all browsers. I think for me it's okay (Chrome).

Yeah, you may want a font easier on the eyes.

Well what would be easier on the eyes, this to me is just fine but I know fonts can really turn people way from a site.

So I been messing around with a new template for my site since the old one had some issues with it and I am wondering what you folks think about the color, the font size and the type face or anything else that may help keep readers there.

Back