• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My very first music video...

It's okay, but there were some things that bothered me. First off, much of the video seemed to be shaky, out of focus, and either under/over exposed. It also took us a minute to get into. I have a feeling it would have been more watchable if you cut out the first minute or so. There's nothing really unique about the video to me. A music video is a chance to tell a story or show cool visuals that compliment the artist's music. It's not a bad video, but it would be nice to see something new.

There was some neat grading and cool shots. Catchy beat too. :cool:

There has definitely been some improvement! Also, you are much braver than me. I'd be scared to show some of my first stuff :lol:

It's okay, but there were some things that bothered me. First off, much of the video seemed to be shaky, out of focus, and either under/over exposed. It also took us a minute to get into. I have a feeling it would have been more watchable if you cut out the first minute or so. There's nothing really unique about the video to me. A music video is a chance to tell a story or show cool visuals that compliment the artist's music. It's not a bad video, but it would be nice to see something new.

There was some neat grading and cool shots. Catchy beat too. :cool:

There has definitely been some improvement! Also, you are much braver than me. I'd be scared to show some of my first stuff :lol:

Thanks! and yeah I know that now... If I had a chance of re-shooting it I would and would make it bit better.

And also I know there is too much of HER instead showing the beautiful house tat we filmed in.... And the whole idea of beginning and the music video was to make it as a short old movie, not a music vidoe they make it now with all those "cool effects" but rough and "natural" as this is what the song is about, bringing it back, bringing back the natural high ;) That's why we came up to the concept to make it like this. But now looking at it I would chance few things, BUT it was my second project and first music video so... :)

I love your horror shoots. They are absolutely amazing.

It's interesting to see some of your earlier shoots but am itching to see more of your horror which is always top notch. If you are shooting more horror, give me a shout as would be happy to help out.

Back