• Popcorn Points determine how popular a video is. You can click the popcorn bucket or simply react (Like, Love, etc.) and it will register a vote.

my story "One Digit"

my story "One Digit"Since last few days there has been a major computer malfunction (crowdstrike) . which allowed one to experience how everything is connected, and how a small mistake can have major consequences. my story "One Digit" becomes a real possibility
plot:
In a futuristic metropolis, where daily life is completely dependent on digital technology, the city suddenly becomes entangled in a mysterious chaos. A massive digital outage has occurred, changing hundreds of thousands of people's phone, bank account, insurance, and more numbers by 1 digit. The city is turned upside down as people begin to experience bizarre and unexplained events due to this strange glitch in the system. It turns out it's not just in their city but it's a worldwide problem.
How will it be solved and by whom, the clock is ticking, time is running out.
The film ends with a message about the delicate balance between technology and humanity, and the need to use the power of artificial intelligence responsibly in the modern world.
Will see it in the new movie, One Digit”

Upvote 0
Back