• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My new web series: BTST - Episode 1 - "Sashia"

Hello all,

Please take the time to view my web series for BTST (Episode 1 - "Sashia")!

Plot: Two agents from the Norton Foundation head over to investigate the mysterious case of a brutally assassinated gang leader and the myth surrounding a renegade group of assassins.

A few points:

1. The writing could have been MUCH better if I could work with more assets, animations, background and well, assets in general. I had to retract some of the plot points and re-architect the script entirely to accommodate the paucity of resources. I wanted to delve a lot into the exposition aspect, character interactions, ancillary story points etc
  2. Please watch it till the end if you get a little bored with the characters talking! Hoping you won't fast-forward it! My intent is to make this serve as an overture into explaining the expansive mystery shrouding the eponymous title. This obviously will be scaffolded in the subsequent episodes.
  3. I tried to have a twist in place in the end to pay homage to pilot episodes for renowned television shows that end on a cliffhanger kinda scenario
  4. Watermarks and janky animations are in place since I didn't want to pay for licensing :P
  5. Wanted to highlight the story more rather than relying heavily on CGI.

Back