• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My new short film

that was really interesting i liked it!

it's hard to give technical criticism to an experimental-esque video, since the whole point is to not do it the normal way. but your style here was great.

nice pacing, loved the compositions, and the colors were good too, fit the mood and setting.

great job!

I liked this a lot. I am from the UK also so kind of rreminds me of some past beach holiday.

I like the artistic flair you have with this, it was quite celver with the effects and i like the defects that were in there on the white noise sounds.

I could see you doing somthing ellse in this style, maybe somthing more like horror and twisted?

well done.

Cheers for the positive feedback guys!

Yeah I'd definitely like to do something else in a similar style... haven't made anything horror/twisted yet but I'd like to. I'll let some dark thoughts brew and see if i come with anything..

Back