My New Band - Free Music

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
Fear Report releases their debut CD Theory of Threes for FREE. It's a 3-song CD just to get the music out there.

Please go to www.fearreport.com to download the songs FREE!
Please friend us on MySpace at www.myspace.com/fearreport

Yes, this music is available for films ;)

The sound of the band is good. I like stuff that is more ethereal or pop sounding, with guitars used more in the background. However, the vocals......... Crap! The voice is just fricken awesome!! I wish I could sing like that, trust me, I tried, when I was in my early 90's alternative phase. Wait, I'm still in that phase!

Any, you've got pro sounding stuff.

Thanks for the compliments!

Yes, Zen... working on it. :D

I like it a lot.

Likes: Bloodrust and My Identity allow the band’s sound the breathing room to come across very nicely. They are what's doing.

Vocals are powerful and dead on radio ready. The guitar player adds a nice and needed outer dimension with the leads and solos. Great riff in Bloodrust too.

Dislikes: Wasting as the 1st track is a distraction in shades of Alice in chains.
If it were the 3rd cut, I might feel different. It’s not a bad song, but i fear every 3rd person saying “You guys sound like Alice in chains.”

The overall sound (Recording/Mix wise) is crying out for a punchier, more dynamic mix that allows for individuality to the various parts that make up the whole.

If you don’t get what I mean, check out Vib Gyor “The Secret” (Which incidentally has a video made with 1 Bolex, 1 light and 1 location) and consider how each instrument is its own “character” in the mix. I’m not making a comparison between the two bands or styles, but pointing out the elements of each mix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=ES&hl=es&v=j6U2oaZrKAE

I think Fear Report is musically very worthwhile, and with the right hook and mix could roll large core.

-Thanks-

Thanks for taking the time to comment in detail, that's pretty much our first review lol.

Thanks man.

Back