• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My independent Horror Film

Too long, too slow. If this is the sizzler, it's not really making me want to watch the full thing. Which is usually the point of a sizzler/trailer.

I'll leave you with a paraphrased Hitchcock quote, "Movies is like life... with the boring bits taken out". You could have something good here if you work on your timing.. and probably the music.

But don't take my word for it. Good luck with your movie.

It is boring.
The camera work is fine.
The audio is fine.
The actors are great.
The story is A B C D E F G... boring.

Paint/film by numbers. Snore.

I don't care about the stupid protoginist that broke down in the desert and got into trouble - twice.
I don't personally loathe the antagonists just because they do bad things to the protagonist.

You gotta make me care about one and dislike the other.
This is like "The Devil's Rejects"-lite.

Last edited:
was that beginning intro from apple motion 5? looks very similar if so kinda dissapointing, it was for that reason after 45 seconds i decided not to watch the rest of it as it took too long and had i wanted to watch a minute of preset animation then i would have just opened up the application myself..

was that beginning intro from apple motion 5? looks very similar if so kinda dissapointing, it was for that reason after 45 seconds i decided not to watch the rest of it as it took too long and had i wanted to watch a minute of preset animation then i would have just opened up the application myself..

+1. The credits looks amateurish,especially compared to the video. I would spend some time/money finding good designer capable to make custom fonts or atleast knowing how to change spacing,match colours etc.

+1 to those who said it is too long,I am pretty sure you know how trailers are made 1-1.5 minute,which gives you some eye catching stuff.

Good luck and looking forward to watching the full one :p

Back