• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My first attempt to do a tutorial .

Hello everyone!
So I've been doing pretty retarded videos,like tests and stupid short scenes just to test my camera and settings and everything cuz it's pretty new.
So now I decided to start making weekly videos and I made a tutorial.But I'm from Bulgaria and here people speak english pretty bad.I mean the accent is horrible.So I'm not sure if it turn out horrible or not.
I'm 16 by the way if you're thinking why it's so childish voice.

And one more thing

I know some people will ask why I show so simple stuff.
Basically when I started I wanted to do such things but I couldn't really find it on youtube to be explained simple.I mean..really simple .That's why I showed mask feathering ,it's more like for people who are not that much into after effects but want to do something cool for their video.That's it :) I'm not trying to be Andrew Kramer :) you know,for now :D ..

P.S

The Avengers was AMAZING .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-QMUQhYy6M

Last edited:
Did you mean to post a link for your tutorial? Or were you just interested in feedback on the idea of simple tutorials. I think it's a great idea. Gives people a place to start, and maybe will peak their interest into trying more complex things. My 2 cents.

Jeff

Back