• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My First 60 Second Short Film

Hey there. :yes:

I tried testing myself a little, by making my first 60 second short film. I essentially made rules to use no dialogue or actors in it. Just myself and a single room. I hope it isn't totally awful, though!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW1CvfsawJo

I'm not sure whether it counts as "experimental", so I hope this is the right place.

Feedback would be extremely helpful! :)

Interesting, not sure what it was all about: maybe a person remembering their last moments before going into the light?

Ahhh, the joys of interpreting something short and non-descriptive: which isn't a bad thing. :)

I loved the music and felt that it matched pretty well.

I liked the coloring and high contrast/brightness you had. It almost felt like I was going in the light... :P

Of course, I recommend that you keep on making more films and practicing your craft: by that I mean, practicing in a constructive way that builds your skills. There is no point in practicing bad habits. ;)

Interesting, not sure what it was all about: maybe a person remembering their last moments before going into the light?

Ahhh, the joys of interpreting something short and non-descriptive: which isn't a bad thing. :)

I loved the music and felt that it matched pretty well.

I liked the coloring and high contrast/brightness you had. It almost felt like I was going in the light... :P

Of course, I recommend that you keep on making more films and practicing your craft: by that I mean, practicing in a constructive way that builds your skills. There is no point in practicing bad habits. ;)

Yeah, I kind of had trouble trying to get my message across in such short time. :P

Thank you for the feedback, though! I genuinely appreciate it more than you probably think, haha. :yes:

Back