• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My film needs Votes - It's called "George Washington in: Sasquatch Mountain"

My film needs Votes - It's called "George Washington in: Sasquatch Mountain"

Basically it's just a huge popularity contest and I am not that popular. In fact the actors in the movie are my friends.
I'm a female filmmaker from Austin, TX and this was made for the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema's Filmmaking Frenzy Commander-in-Chief Compitition. Check it out and please vote by following the link and Facebook-"liking" it by pressing the "Like" button on the side.

George Washington in: Sasquatch Mountain!
http://frenzy1.badassdigest.com/george-washington-in-sasquatch-mountain/

IT'S ACTUALLY FUNNY, I SWEAR TO GOD! *don't kill me for saying that* :D RAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Also, any constructive feedback, good or bad, would be so helpful! I'm 20 and I've only done my core curriculum at UT (University of Texas) so it sucks b/c I don't have professional training. So other people's opinions are what I'm going after. :P

Back