My dream actor ever to cast in my movie is

I met Malkovich one day. He was wandering around the town where I worked (I think this was just before Thanksgiving 2004), as he was visiting friends nearby ("The Great Man", though I still haven't figured out who that is, maybe Donald Sutherland?). Me and this woman I worked with went and talked to him in the antique shop. He was very pleasant. It was a fun day.

Antiquing With John? A follow up to Fishing With John, but with a different John!

Malkovich does make anything fun to watch though. Particular nod to Shadow of the Vampire, with him opposite Willem Defoe (another of my favorites...who oddly enough was on an episode of Fishing With John!). Astounding movie! Malkovich even knows how to make a terrible movie fun...just rewatched Eragon the other day (Star Wars with dragons!) and he's fantastic...the movie is crap and he just goes with it and has fun! I love it!

As an aside, I love Leonard Cohen and all, but I am so tired of that song. I blame years of going to open mic nights where everyone fancies themselves the next Jeff Buckley. It's a good song, but Cohen has others. Better ones too.

BTW, if someone knows the name of the cinematographer of the concert of Paolo Conte in Verona'05, let me know

Back