• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My Actor Showreel.

Nice job. You have a very expressive face. For whatever it's worth, I think I'd cast you. One thing, I wonder if prospective collaborators or employers would like to see and hear a bit of a scene or more with dialogue etc sans the "muting" music?

Best of luck!

Nice job. You have a very expressive face. For whatever it's worth, I think I'd cast you. One thing, I wonder if prospective collaborators or employers would like to see and hear a bit of a scene or more with dialogue etc sans the "muting" music?

Best of luck!

I agree with Richy, you have a good look for film but he is right you should showcase your vocals more even if it is a catchy song it is about your talents more :)

Really liked it, great job man. You have a great personality. On that alone I would love to have you in a short film of mine.

Keep up the good work!

Back