• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Muzzle Flash tutorial

Good job, I'm not an AE user but it's cool seeing how people do the muzzle flashes. The trouble is is that the Video Copilot effects are now so universal that you can kind of spot them a mile off.

For tutorials I recommend making them as short as possible. That one probably doesn't need to be much longer than 5 minutes. If I'm looking up a tutorial for an editing effect I will tend to select the one that's the shortest, just because I'm trying to save time. Other than that it was good.

I also recommend a funky, funny into sequence. All the best tutorials have something! :)

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah i didnt want it to be that long, but its my first one and wasnt really sure what to say and stuff. I wanted to be as detailed as possible so it was clear for beginners.

Im working on a cool intro :P

Jake

Back